Dealing with Debt
- Dealing with Debt
- The Federal Trade Commission addressing dealing with debt. This provides several resources, including managing debt, repairing credit, deciding on debt relief, and dealing with debt collectors.
- Debt Collection
- The Federal Trade Commission on protection you from illegal debt collection practices.
- Debt Relief or Bankruptcy?
- The Federal Trade Commission on the pros and cons of obtaining debt relief or declaring bankruptcy.
- Resolving Consumer Problems
- The Federal Trade Commission’s resources for recovering and returning funds from purchases and scams, sending consumer complaints, and protections against paying for shipping and billing errors.